MOBILE MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Serving you 24/7
Mobile Mental Health Services
History has shaped the mental health of Indigenous communities for generations. At Maskwacis Mobile Mental Health Services, we serve the area’s children, youth and adults in distress. Our services including intervention, short-term crisis management, information, referrals and mobile response. Our support is confidential, non-judgmental and always respectful.
- Kicehtowin (Respect) – We honor and respect ourselves and all who we serve.
- Kitimakehitowin (Caring) – We provide the ultimate care and compassion to all that we serve.
- Wahkotowin (Kinship) – We are all related and connected to mother earth.
- Sahkihtowin (Loving) – We love all that the Creator has gifted us with.
- Nehiyawatisiwin (Thought and Way of Life) -We are mindful of the Cree thought and the way of life in all that we do.
Our team has a network of supports to help you 24 hours a day.
We are committed to body, mind & spirit well-being of the Maskwacis peoples.
A compassionate & caring voice will focus on your immediate crisis or need.
The first step in improving your mental health is identifying factors and needs. Take this short quiz to help assess your overall well-being.Take the quiz
Maskwacis Mobile Mental Health is a registered charitable foundation providing mobile mental health crisis response through a 24/7 crisis line, serving members of Samson Cree Nation, Louis Bull Tribe, Ermineskin Cree Nation, Montana Cree Nation and Pigeon Lake First Nations. You can help us continue to make positive changes by donating.